- This event has passed.
Applying Online and Succeeding in an Interview: A Professional Job Search Webinar
December 1, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
New to the online job search or looking to brush up on your skills? Not sure where to start with your interview prep—particularly with everything moving online? Join us for the second session in our FREE Professional Job Search webinar series, where we’ll show you how to navigate the online job market and help you put your best foot forward when it’s time for your interview.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
– Give yourself an honest self-evaluation
– Strategically time your job applications
– Avoid “job catfishing” and figure out when a posting is the real deal
– Prepare for online vs. in-person interviews
– Keep an eye on your digital footprint (hint: your social media posts may affect your hireability!)
This session will be led by Rachel Eckman, Tutor.com’s resume and portfolio writing expert. Stick around after the presentation for a Q&A session where we’ll be answering your questions live!REGISTER HERE